Aug 18, 2011

With love from Beijing


Was mooching around one day and looking through CL and deciding who I fancied a bit of fun with. So saw a ladyboy from Beijing there, a little unusual that so decided I should check it out. Called her and headed over to xxx Mansions in TST. Got to the room and she looked ok, not mind blowingly gorgeous but certainly fuckable.

First problem was after we were both stripped off. I could smell the unmistakable smell of unwashed cock. There was no way I was going down on that. Second was this unique Chinese thing of blowing you with a condom on. OK live with that, but was already put off. She wanted me to fuck her so I did but even she knew I wasn't that into it and kept mentioning it. So I fucked, cum, paid and went. Not something I'd do again.

Rating 2/10

2 comments:

Dyno_Rod said...

She is really bad. Had to tell her to stop SMSing me when she comes back to the island.

Hi I'm a newbie - well I say newbie, new to this site. Favourite girls are Wullan, Marsha and Portia Challoway.

Look forward to adding reviews as and when

Steve said...

Thanks DR. Well she is nowhere near those girls in looks, body or capability not to mention hygiene.

Add reviews anytime, I will publish them immediately. I have to set the site up like that or else these girls go crazy adding their own reviews or slagging their competition.

If anyone else wants to add a review about any of the girls you've been with let me know.