Aug 18, 2011

HK Ladyboys Review

Thanks for coming past my blog. Over the past couple of years I've spent a considerable amount of money for my own pleasure in the company of ladyboys here in HK. I've now collated a list of girls and my experiences with them. I've added pictures as advertised names change frequently so this is the only way of knowing who is who.

This is not all the girls, I will be adding more later on and reviewing more girls when time and money allows. I will not immediately review any girls, that way they will have no idea who I am if I ever revisit them or are featured in a review. I will write my experiences as I remember them and as I have mentioned a few times, reviews that seem negative are not personal but serve as a tool of improvement.

I look forward to all comments. The girls featured here are in no particular chronological order at the moment but that will change as the blog becomes more established.

Thanks again for popping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi man, try her, she is awesome
www.ts-dating.com/transcandy

thanks for the reviews, it's very useful!!

Steve said...

I may well do that, although not sure when. Don't want anyone knowing I'm reviewing at same time!

Anonymous said...

i saw Candy once in TST as well, she is beautiful, but not tall. Really looks like a girl due to her body is slim. No chance to see her cock due to i am not a customer last time. But she is nice and easy going. Just a problem, she stayed in the bldg at TST as Steve said, the joy would be discounted a lot.....