Aug 18, 2011

Tiffany from Indonesia


I met Tiffany after one of my craigslist trawls and she offered me a good deal and was staying, then, at one of the boutique hotels on Morrison Hill Road (now closed down). So my usual trepidation as I went to visit and pleasantly surprised, although a bit chunkier than I expected she was made up very nicely. I got undressed and we were playing around and as soon as my lips touched her cock she got hard. I like that! A good sized cock, very hard and enjoyed deepthroating it. Got to that time and I wanted to bottom first and this is where it went a little wrong. If I am opened and relaxed in the right way I can take any cock balls deep and love being pounded. Unfortunately Tiffany was a little too eager and wouldn't wait for my muscles to relax, pushing herself in far too quickly and it became far too painful.

So I ended up fucking her and we finished off with mutual suck and wank. After cleaning up I paid and went to go and she asked for more money as she was leaving soon. I gave her a little extra but was ticked off at being asked and after the not so good bottoming I wasn't my happiest.

Would I go back? Hmm, I am unsure. Maybe I will one day and if I do I will update my review.

Rating 6/10

No comments: