Aug 18, 2011

SZ trip and a thief called Aimee


Was on a business trip last year and was booked into one of the most godawful hotels I've ever stayed in (note to myself to always book my own hotel). Fancied a bit of fun after a few drinks however there isn't much choice when it comes to LB's in SZ. Aimee in her various pictures certainly looked the best of a rather sour bunch so got hold of her to come to my hotel.

She arrived, and striped to underwear and yeah have to say nice body. Very feminine, so we started to play, just oral and wanking fun. Wasn't what I'd say is hot and passionate though. Still she blew a load into my mouth and then proceeded to get me off. She went to bathroom to clean up and off she went into the night. Was ok, but not memorable. What did make it memorable was the next morning when I woke up I found a HK$700 bottle of EDT was missing from the bathroom. Cheeky bitch walked off with it.

So if you're in SZ and you do chose this girl make sure your room has a safe and make sure everything is in it.

Rating 0/10

No comments: