Aug 18, 2011

Ayu from Indonesia


I recently visited Ayu as I was in the mood for some ladyboy fun. She was staying at quite a nice boutique hotel in Wanchai which can either mean a slum or a nice place, thankfully it was the second. Now as always when you visit any ladyboy you always have that feeling of wondering, from experience, whether the girl will be anything like the photos or not. Thankfully Ayu was slim, tall and very feminine which I like a lot and just lightly perfumed. She was ready and made up which was a bonus and dressed in nice underwear.

After I got undressed we kissed very passionately and she immediately went down on me, stripping her off I returned the favour and although she wasn't particularly well endowed she was extremely hard. After some mutual rimming she asked who I wanted to fuck who and I was in the mood to bottom. She was gentle, waited until I was relaxed and open before giving me a good pounding, I was loving it and told her to give me more! She ended up cumming and after cleaning herself then proceeded to blow me to completion. Overall a very good session and I'd certainly go back.

This was worthy of an 8/10 for sure!

No comments: