Aug 18, 2011

Nicole Anderson


A few months back I was in TST and decided I'd see if any ladyboys were in the area and craigslist showed me Nicole. So I called her and she was staying at one of the many cheap hotels in *** Mansions. I'm always a bit hesitant when someone is in one of these places as it's very hit and miss. Usually the girls aren't that brilliant so they need to stay in a cheaper place, although I've had some of my best experiences in there too.

So I popped along and arrived at Nicole's room. She was a bit chunky, but I expected that from the pics and her trademark light lipstick on. She wanted payment up front and proceeded to release my cock and start sucking away. Now here's where it changed. Every so often she'd go back to her laptop and then come back. That's not exactly a passionate experience. When I did get under her underwear I and started sucking her it was quite clear that the cock pics in her ads are definitely not her. So far I have seem 3 different ladyboys use that same cock pic (and I'm still trying to find who has that cock for sure!).

So after all that I wasn't really interested in much more and it became a quick suck and wank session and I was out of there.

My rating 4/10

No comments: