Sep 3, 2012

Review: Joanne - Preciosa Anaconda!


Been a while since I've reviewed and have done 2 in recent months, second review to come soon. So I tried Joanne above purely due to the pics of her cock which looked pretty large. She was holed up in one of the Sheung Wan hotels to off I went to see her. When I got there she looked pretty much the same as her photos, slightly awkward and gawky, but I wanted to see if the rest was as described. Pleased to say I wasn't disappointed, so far the largest cock I have seen on a ladyboy here. Not as large as my own but pretty much close to matching my own girth and she gets hard! Well I had to chow down on that and deep-throated as much as I could. She got into that pulling my head and pushing right in. After giving me a good suck she turned me over and started licking my hole which was great before opening me up with fingers and a dildo. Lubed up and covered up she began to fuck me. Wow, that was a big cock and I could feel it. After fucking me from behind she had me on my back and I could really feel that inside me. Finished off wanking me with both hands and I shot a load like a fountain. Overall not the best I've had but good to find the cock matches the description for a change. I'd go back for sure. 

1 comment:

Steve said...

Sweet! Let us know how it goes.