May 8, 2012

Brief review of Wullan


Just received the following comments on Wullan, and worth sharing them with you all. 

Anonymous said...
I've been with Wullan - she does not look as good in real life as her photos but she does provide a decent (not outstanding) service and is very pleasant to be with.
May 7, 2012
Anonymous said...
Hopefully, you will find enough time to experience the stupendously beautiful Wullan and share the experience with your followers...
May 8, 2012

OK, well we all know the photos are always a touch up and it has to be said Wullan's photos all look good, she looks tasty and that's a nice rack! Similar with Tiffany, some stunning pics but reality is somewhat different. I will try her one day for sure and report back here! Feel free to add comments and reviews. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one may reach the requirements: big boobs, well-endowed:
http://hongkong.craigslist.hk/cas/3020137196.html

Steve said...

She looks good, just wonder if the 7.5" is the usual lie!

Anonymous said...

steve, we should leave hong kong, shouldn't we?

Anonymous said...

Been walking around the famous Wanchai corner... lack of quality and masculinity are very popular !... Other then internet, anyway to meet real live LB in HK?

Dyno_Rod said...

I've met Wu on a number of ocassions. The pictures are pretty damn near compared to when she'd regularly visit HK. I have seen maybe 10 times. She has 7.5 inches and knows how to use it. Wu is one of my faves and I'd say if she and Portia Challoway was in town I'd not visit any other girl. I also keep in contact with her and believe she'll be in HK in Oct.

Thanks
Dyno_Rod

Steve said...

I saw that, maybe time to give her a go! Marsha looks sexy as well. I do like hard tops!