Sep 3, 2012

Review: Steffany


I was Hong Kong side just a few weeks back and found I had a couple of hours to pass. Quick flick at CL and came across Steffany. She was available and down in Wanchai so off I went. Now you can see from the pics that she seems to have hips, when I got there and saw her in her underwear the hips looked somewhat cartoonish but curves nonetheless so what the hell! Actually had a quick shower and she had a worried look on her face when she saw my cock but she was straight down on it. I wanted hers! Usual small soft cock you have to work on to make hard and even when she is hard you can't really deep throat as it struggles to get past the tonsils! It was clear she was more passive and she wanted me to fuck her, so I did. She was struggling a bit with me inside here but took it well. Finished me off with her hands. Overall was ok, but I wouldn't go back. 

No comments: