Dec 9, 2011

Chelsey TS - anyone tried?

Hi Steve,


Have any of you guys tried this ChelseyTS who claimed to be from japan when i called her? why its so hard for me to get her? I always tried to boooked her a couple of times but cant get her though. any Feedbacks on this girl?


** I haven't to be honest, seen her ads here several times. She used to always call herself Chelsey Beckham which was an instant turn off for me, and told me all I needed to know! If anyone has tried here leave a comment here. Steve **

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are two different girls ChelseyTS & Chelsea Beckham(tanned girl). I havent tried both of them. Just saw their posts.

Steve said...

That is another girl now with that name, this Chelsey used to use that same name!

Anonymous said...

so are they same person? I saw her a few months ago in HK, but not tried. Nice face.

Steve said...

There are 2 girls called Chelsey / Chelsea now. One just calling herself Chelsey TS (but has used the name Chelsey Beckham maybe a year or 2 ago) who is fairer skinned and another girl who calls herself Chelsea Beckham (copied idea perhaps) who is darker skinned.

Neither are really my type.

Anonymous said...

Anyone notice all the ad's on craigslist are gone? Btw fairly new to this so hello all!