Mar 5, 2013

TS Vanessa



A while since I've written any reviews and to be honest have been so busy! I did however get the urge in February to catch up with what I have missed. A quick scan to see who was available, some swapped texts and this girl came out on top, mainly due to her cock pic which was nice! Not too small and quite thick by the pics. I'm a sucker for a nice cock of course. So off I went to visit her. Another person who used the Wi-Fi boutique hotel in Wanchai which is pretty nice. Well we got shaking pretty quickly and that cock was nice and very hard, I liked a lot. She was as attractive as her pics and very passionate. Lots of kissing and playing, touching, sucking. She knew how to blow me too, so wow. As we stripped down it became obvious this girl has no tits whatsoever. But to be honest it didn't matter, she was very feminine, very passionate and hot. She gave me a good hard fuck and then I fucked her. Overall a very good experience, no rush. I'd certainly go back. 

6 comments:

Jon said...

Thanks Steve. I have noticed this one and was tempted to try. However, it was obvious from her pics that she had no tits. I just assumed that due to that, the skinny body and the too perfect hair "she" was a gay boy cross dresser.I take it from your review that is not the case.

DynoRod said...

She's your typical Femboy - really young - in effect a small boy dressed as girl - but she's eager and fucks hard like any 17 year old would

Steve said...

Indeed eager, not what I'd normally go for but loads of energy and puts it to good use. Not sure who to try now, some of the older regulars are beginning to look jaded now!

Anonymous said...

How I can find her?

zane said...

Hi Steve

Vanessa look stunning. Great site by the way ... Do you have a contact number for her. How can i reach her or other ladyboys in HK. I am spending two nights next weekend there and would love to connect....thx

zane

Steve said...

Sorry, just seen this comment. Most of the girls also have profiles in vicesisters.com which is a painfully slow site to load but allows you to get in touch and also rate the girls.