Apr 10, 2012

So where are the latest reviews you may ask!

Hi all,

Apologies for not keeping as up to date as I like. I do run my own business here and it has been so busy for the past few months I've hardly has time for myself let alone for some fun. A 5 fingered shuffle is all I've had time for recently! Also I've been seeing the same faces all the time and, well, it gets a bit tedious.

I'd love to see some new blood here, some gorgeous big boobed, big cocked babes that will drag me away from my work for a couple of hours. Now if I have missed any let me know and remember to write your reviews here, I will post them up along with any pics I can find.

Take care all and have fun!

Steve

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve, hope you keep this blog going despite your workload as it's a great service for HK based ladyboy lovers!

Just wanted also to note that I've seen allegations on the Sammyboy forums that a number of the Cebu ladyboys who do the HK/Singapore circuit are heavy drug users. I don't want to defame anyone and won't repeat names/details but it's all on the Sammyboy forums for those who want to know more. Anyway, point being that I wanted to remind all HK LB lovers to play safe - no matter how good the girls look, a failure to rubber up could leave you with something you'll regret...

Anonymous said...

JOY has come back HK finally, i visited her last year for the first time in HK. She is my cup of tea especially her dressing which is so elegant! I thought she looked like Beckham's wife and always kept in my imagination. Her dick is not too big but good for fuck. My first time is for her who fucking let me come! i still remember the feeling. I visited her again once she back but her body cannot keep slim recently, anyway she is nice and kind. it is worth to see her everytime she return.

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve. Great website. Any girls you've gone back to that have been worth repeated visits?